Legal Consultancy - Real Estate
Nathalie Zanolie is registered as a practising lawyer at the ICATF (Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Santa Cruz de Tenerife) with the number of member 3.033 since 1999. Her more than twenty years working in Spain and her full fluency in Dutch, English and Spanish languages in the legal field have given her a great experience as a lawyer who knows the particularities of the real estate market and, at the same time, a great ability to adapt them to the needs of each of her clients.
“At A§ILF we will be happy to accompany you and help you throughout the whole process of buying and selling your property”.
The services provided include, among others, the following:
- Nota Simple at the Land Registry.
- Energy Certificate.
- Certificate of Habitability and First Occupancy Licence.
- Property Tax and Certificate of debts of the Community of Owners.
- Cancellation of mortgage or certificate of outstanding debt.
- Letter of intent, reservation contract, deposit contract and purchase contract.
- Accompaniment to the selected notary’s office to proceed with the signing of the deed of sale.
- Registration of the deed of sale in the Land Registry.
- Municipal Capital Gains Tax.
- Personal Income Tax.
- Community of Owners expenses.
- Property Transfer Tax.
- Canary Islands General Indirect Tax.
- Tax on Documented Legal Acts.
- Non-resident tax in Spain.
- We translate your deed of sale at the notary’s office. Translation service at the notary’s office and other entities.
- After-sales service:
- Change of ownership of the property.
- Transfer of ownership of water and electricity supply.
- Change of cadastral and Town Hall ownership.
- Property and Rubbish Tax.